Monday, July 30, 2012

TEEN'S CHOICE AWARD DISAPOINTMENT



the teen's choice award 2012 is quite a disappointment for the fans of the American pie franchise after not winning the Choice Movie: Comedy. I watch the teen's choice award myself and I really felt the disappointment I have watched both 21jump street and the American reunion. The American Reunion was legendary, it was awesome to see Stiefmaster back, Jason Biggs as a daddy now and Kevin have a beard and Nova. The move was very hilarious that I repeat watching it three times. For the 21 jump street ... its a okay movie quite funny in some parts when they return in high school as an undercover agents but again for me it doesn't have the feel that it will stay in my heart for a while.. so I will live you the verdict

No comments:

Post a Comment